If you’re wondering how to lose lower stomach fat then you need to lose overall body fat. It seems that the majority of people are aware of this fact, except for the relative few who think that it can be done through spot training. Despite it being true that spot training does not reduce fat, it does however tone the muscles so that once you have lost the fat, you will be toned and not flabby.
- If you do not target your lower stomach with specific exercises, when you lose lower stomach fat it will be flabby. Why would you want to lose weight and look flabby? However we are getting ahead of ourselves. The first goal is to lose overall fat, since we have established that we can not fat reduce.
In order to lose weight quickly you need to eat around 1200-1500 calories each day, but no less than 1200. On the first day that you begin to count calories, you’ll find out how many you eat every day. On the second day, reduce your calorie intake by 500 per day until you reach 1500.
- You need to keep track of your calories. If you don’t you will not start to lose weight and will not be able to keep it off. As soon as you start to cut your calories you should begin a weight training program. Cardio is also good, but weight training is important because muscle burns calories.
As part of the weight training you need to add ab work outs, in order to target lower stomach fat and muscle. You need to hit your abs hard and do a lot of reps from different angles. Super setting is a good way to go. This means that you perform alternate ab exercises with no rest between your sets for at least 15 minutes.
- But this is not enough to lose fat on your lower stomach, so don’t go there. It’s weight training that takes it off, particularly working your legs. Your legs are the heaviest and toughest muscle to work on so that if you work them hard enough you’ll be able to burn more calories and lose more fat.
- More about the abs. When your lower stomach requires extra work you need to spend more time targeting the area. You can do this by doing leg raises, windmills, ab pull ups, vacuum pose and reverse crunches as well as obliques which are more commonly known as love handles.
- Your ab program should go as below in a super set with no rest between your sets. Once you finish this routine, you need to repeat it for 15 minutes. If you are a beginner then you need to build reps, sets and intensity.
- 20 oblique twists
- 50 bicycle abs and 50 leg raises
- 5 vacuum poses hold for 15 seconds
- 50 reverse crunches and 50 windmills
If you are unsure of how to do any of these exercises you can always find how to videos on Youtube which will help you learn how to lose lower stomach fat.
We also understand that there might be several people who struggle with weight issues who do not have the time to dedicate to working out and commit to eating clean all the time, we recommend these people to use Natural fat burners that give proven results in order to gain results that matter and that make a difference.